Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Golfing at the Vines



Bambang, Lesley, Henry, Gunawan, Ray, Harris, Stevie and Frank at the Vines. Picture taken by Jazton my son.



It was a hot day. It was just after Christmas and everyone had to get rid of their excess fat from the Xmas excess.

Lesley, an old friend from Singapore , now living in Sydney visited us.

So there we were,

Henry, Lesley, Bambang, Gunawan, Stevie, Frank, Harris and myself. All raring to go at the Vines after Xmas.

Harris was back from Singapore and Lesley was here to challenge me. Although my score was bad, at least I had the honour of being the only player with a birdie.

Although my drives were goood, it was just a dismay day for the approach shots. Lesley won 8 skins from me. I must get to Sydney to get my money back.


Here's the score for the guys:

Ray Tan 109
Lesley 92
Bambang 98
Gunawan 96
Harris 105
Henry 90
Frank 92
Stevie 112

Stevie and Harris offered me money not to post their score. Hey guys, I am a purist and not bribable.

Any way, we are playing the Cut on Monday. I need to make amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment