Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thursday at Collier Park 12 Nov 2009

It's the Australian Masters and everyone is watching Tiger Woods.

For me, I rather play than watch. So, there we were, Frank, Ricky and Henry Pua formed the 1st group.

Ray Pua, Stevie and myself formed the 2nd group with Ben Ben, our new playing friend from Indonesia. Ben plays off a 10 handicap. Surprisingly all of us are students of Herbie Schrale.

We all had a 2 hr group lesson with Herbie on Tuesday at Whaleback.

I was still grapplying with the new swing that Herbie was trying to get me to do. So was Ray Pua. Unfortunately, I have not had much practice with the new swing. I played to 100 and had 3 triple bogeys. It is always so frustrating when you know you can do better.

Back to the practice range next Tuesday for more lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment