Monday, September 28, 2009

Golfing with close friends and my son

There was not much of a game during the last Thursday as it was just Alvin and I. The scores were nothing to scream about.

I did manage to get a game in in Sunday with Bill, Ed and my son Jazton. Bill is new to the game and has just finished his 6 weeks lessons with TAFE. Ed has been struggling and has just got new clubs. My son , Jaz is the cool and lazy one. He has got new clubs but have not gotten used to them.

Anyway, we go for 18 holes at Maylands on Sunday. It is a beautiful day. I get to spend time with friends and son. Unfortunately, I could not get my wife in as there were already 4 players.

It is interesting to see what different level of players there are. Bill just learned the game. Ed, has been struggling but has potential. My son has all the potential. I am the one who is not improving.


I  missed breaking 100 although there was 3 pars. I will get there. Any way, I am playing in a comp this morning at the Vines with Ray Pua. Let's leave the scorecards to tomorrow.

Will keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment